Classes begin quarterly
Learn Digital Marketing in Denver
In Colorado, digital marketing is one of the most desirable professional fields to pursue — and an online digital marketing boot camp is a great way to start!
University of Denver Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, online part-time program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting.
- Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and WordPress.
- Study without sacrificing your work schedule, with convenient evening sessions.
- Benefit from a classroom learning environment, with dedicated instructional staff and peer-to-peer insights.
- Cover the fundamental knowledge you need, then get real-world digital marketing application through hands-on projects.
We’ve partnered with Facebook to provide those who complete our boot camp with a complimentary Facebook Certification exam voucher. You will choose the cert that best aligns with your interests and career goals from the following list:
- Digital Marketing Associate, Marketing Science Professional, Creative Strategy Professional, Media Planning Professional, or Media Buying Professional
Strategic, Hands-On Digital Marketing Training
All great digital marketing strategies start with an understanding of the fundamentals. You can choose to partake in an online Marketing Fundamentals pre-course that includes:
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Building
- Campaign Objectives
- Lead Generation
- Conversion Funnels
- Competitive Research
In just 18 weeks, you will dive into a comprehensive digital marketing curriculum that covers all of the fundamental concepts necessary to become skilled in digital marketing and step into the industry. You will get hands-on training in*:
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Data Strategies
- Digital Marketing for Different Business Models
- Customer Journeys
- Digital Funnels
- Content Strategy
- Organic Social Media
Digital Advertising, Data Organization, and Automation
- Paid Search Advertising and Analytics
- Display Advertising and Analytics
- Paid Social Media Advertising and Analytics
- Retargeting and Audience Building
- Measurement and Optimization
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Automation
Optimizing Campaigns and Websites
- Content Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Link Building and Backlinks
- Domain Authority
- Conversion Tracking
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
How to Apply
- Form Submission. Fill out our program interest form with a few of your key details so that we can get in touch with you.
- Admissions Interview and Application. Connect with a member of our admissions team for a quick phone interview to discuss the program in more detail, answer your questions, and talk through your goals. Then, fill out a short application that tells us more about you and your reasons for pursuing this opportunity.
- Assessment. Complete a multiple-choice critical thinking and problem-solving assessment. This is your chance to show us your logic-based skills. No prior industry experience is required to complete the assessment. If you pass your academic assessment (congratulations!), you are officially accepted into the program and able to move forward with the enrollment process.
- Financial Options, Deposit, and Enrollment Agreement. After acceptance into the program, you will connect with admissions to discuss which financial option works best for you. Once you’ve approved your desired payment method, the last step to finalize your enrollment is to pay your deposit and review and sign your enrollment agreement.
Start Your Journey. That’s it! You’re now ready to begin your program pre-work and prepare to start the boot camp.
Is Becoming a Digital Marketer Right For You?
By the time you complete University of Denver Digital Marketing Boot Camp, you can expect to be able to:
- Develop digital marketing strategies that meet both short- and long-term business goals
- Create, launch, and optimize search, social, display, and retargeting advertising campaigns.
- Build highly targeted audiences using demographics, affinity audiences, and more.
- Design and develop websites that perform well in search rankings and drive customer engagement.
- Optimize content and landing page experiences to improve customer engagement and conversion rates.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and creative against objectives and metrics.
- Effectively manage and share customer data and touchpoints via CRM systems and databases.
- Design and implement automated workflows to drive campaign efficiency.
Digital Marketing Job Outlook in Colorado
Did you know that digital marketing is one of the fastest-growing fields globally? In the United States alone, according to Burning Glass Technologies™, digital marketing specialist positions are anticipated to grow an amazing 20 percent through 2030. That is almost three times the anticipated growth rate for all other occupations combined, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). And, with continued increases in consumer e-commerce engagement anticipated post-pandemic, this holds promise as a future-proof career option. In fact, it is projected that there will be 18,949 digital marketing jobs open annually through the next decade. The future certainly looks bright for digital marketers!
Even better, Burning Glass ranks Colorado in the top 10 states regarding demand for digital marketing specialists. And, while salary depends on a number of factors including years of experience, knowledge of in-demand skills, location, company size, and industry; the median digital marketing specialist salary in the state of Colorado is $51,000. That said, given the ever increasing demand for digital marketing professionals, the outlook is positive for both career trajectory and salary growth potential.
The variety of roles and types of companies employing digital marketers are boundless in Denver, Colorado. For example, according to CareerOneStop, companies such as University of Colorado, Children’s Hospital Colorado, Vail Resorts, Verint Systems, and Ball Corporation are all searching for digital marketing specialists in the Denver area.
In addition to the wide variety of industries to choose from, digital marketing professionals can also choose to freelance and take even more control over their careers. The choices are endless and the sky’s the limit. Take the next step in your future today, and begin your digital marketing journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
No previous experience in marketing or programming is required.
The part-time digital marketing program is five months (18 weeks) long.
No, you do not have to be a University of Denver student to enroll in University of Denver Digital Marketing Boot Camp. The program is offered through University of Denver’s University College.
- 18-week program
- Classes held three weekdays from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Full-Time 10/17/22
- Part-Time 10/03/22
- Part-Time 10/17/22
- Part-Time 09/06/22
- Part-Time 09/19/22
- Part-Time 11/14/22
- Part-Time 02/13/23
- Part-Time 11/28/22
- Part-Time 09/19/22