Gain In-Demand Skills at the University of Denver
Our programs get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in web development, data analytics, UX/UI, cybersecurity, digital marketing, product management, or fintech. We combine a virtual classroom experience with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Students build an in-depth portfolio of projects and applications in our coding, data, UX/UI, digital marketing, product management, or fintech programs or complete multiple certification training’s in our cybersecurity program, demonstrating their knowledge of the skills they are mastering.
- Students benefit from a wide list of career support services to help them navigate the program and beyond.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
- Our web development course also offers options to fit into your schedule— with a full-time program for students who want to study at a faster pace.
Course Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand market skills:
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
University of Denver Boot Camps prepare students with in-demand skills through a dynamic program format and advanced curricula.
What You Will Learn
- In all our programs, students create a strong foundation of skills to help them become competitive in each respective industry.
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio or homework reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, job matching, and more.
- A non-credit Certificate of Completion from University of Denver’s University College, showcasing your achievements to potential employers.
- Complete the program with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A strong portfolio of applications and projects built through hands-on experience, demonstrating your coding, data analytics, UX/UI, digital marketing, product management, or fintech skills.
These programs are offered through the University of Denver’s University College, in partnership with edX
About edXedX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.