Gain In-Demand Skills at the University of Denver
Our programs get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in web development, data analytics, UX/UI, cybersecurity, digital marketing, or tech project management. We combine a virtual classroom experience with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Students build an in-depth portfolio of projects and applications in our coding, data, UX/UI, digital marketing, or tech project management programs or complete multiple certification training’s in our cybersecurity program, demonstrating their knowledge of the skills they are mastering.
- Students benefit from a wide list of career support services to help them navigate the program and beyond.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
- Our web development course also offers options to fit into your schedule— with a full-time program for students who want to study at a faster pace.
Course Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand market skills:
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
University of Denver Boot Camps prepare students with in-demand skills through a dynamic program format and advanced curricula.
What You Will Learn
- In all our programs, students create a strong foundation of skills to help them become competitive in each respective industry.
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio or homework reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, job matching, and more.
- A non-credit Certificate of Completion from University of Denver’s University College, showcasing your achievements to potential employers.
- Complete the program with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A strong portfolio of applications and projects built through hands-on experience, demonstrating your coding, data analytics, UX/UI, digital marketing, or tech project management skills.
Get Program Info
These programs are offered through the University of Denver’s University College, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.