Classes begin quarterly in Denver
Learn Cybersecurity in 24 Weeks
Big data needs big protection. That’s because 90% percent of the world’s data has been created in just the last two years*. And as computer networks grow, so too does the quantity of vulnerable information.
The 24-week Cybersecurity Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in IT, networking, and modern information security.
Throughout the course, you will gain experience with a host of popular tools such as Wireshark, Kali Linux, Metasploit, Nessus, and more. In addition, you will receive training toward certifications such as the CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, and ISC2 CISSP, which can enhance employability in today’s job market. You will also learn methods, techniques, and best practices for conveying the severity of risks facing an organization’s security posture.
Is This Program Right For You?
The Cybersecurity Boot Camp is for anyone who needs to know how to keep data safe from prying eyes. Enrolling can help you achieve your goals if any of the following apply to you:
- You are currently a technical professional, such as a web developer, network administrator, or help desk technician, who wants to better understand how to keep data secure.
- You are a manager in a company whose revenue depends on the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of client data.
- You are a manager dedicated to managing growing cyber risks to your organization.
- You are looking to move into Cybersecurity from an already technical field, such as systems administration.
- You are a tech enthusiast looking to get your foot in the door in the world of networking and security.
Building on the Basics
Achieving your goals in Cybersecurity requires not only deep security knowledge, but also experience with the application of that knowledge.
Our curriculum is designed to provide you both the knowledge you need in the cybersecurity industry and ample experience applying that knowledge to real-world problems. Throughout the program, you will learn tools and technologies vetted by current practitioners, and receive training for three certifications expected of all serious security professionals.
The Skills You’ll Gain
You will complete the program with skills in Cybersecurity and Networking, including*:
- Packet Analysis
- Router and switch configuration
- LAN, WAN networking
- Windows and Linux Administration Techniques
- Windows and Linux Hardening
- Web Technology Architecture and Security
- Secure network design and architecture
- Risk Management
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Identity and Access Management
- Ethical Hacking and Penetration:
- Kali Linux
- John the Ripper
- Burp Suite
- Cybersecurity Careers:
- Digital forensics methods
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Security Operations and Analytics
- Programming and Scripting:
- Python Programming
- Bash Scripting
- PowerShell Scripting
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
What You Will Learn
By the time you complete the program, you can expect to be able to:
- Recognize cybersecurity threats, bots, and intruders to identify suspicious patterns of user behavior
- Use cutting-edge cryptographic protocols to encrypt information being sent over the network
- Launch controlled attacks on web applications and provide suggestions on how to patch any uncovered vulnerabilities
- Perform digital forensics to retrieve deleted and otherwise hidden documents, even from damaged hard drives