Classes begin quarterly
Learn to Code in 12 or 24 Weeks
Online Denver Coding Boot Camp
Coding and logic-based skills are becoming increasingly in-demand across job markets. The University of Denver Coding Boot Camp’s program teaches you the key skills for front end and back end development and helps prepare you for success in the professional world.
- Maintain your current work schedule by studying part-time, with convenient evening and weekend classes.
- Join together with your classmates to tackle complex projects and get hands-on training through experiential learning opportunities.
- Put your new skills into practice by building complex projects and applications that will bolster your professional portfolio.
- Gain an edge in the field through our comprehensive career services such as technical interview preparation, resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, coaching, soft skills training, and more to help launch or advance your career.
- Receive a non-credit Certificate of Completion from University of Denver’s University College, demonstrating your many achievements.
Whether you choose our 24-week, part-time program or our 12-week, immersive program, you’ll go through a challenging and rewarding experience. Through our online coding boot camp, you will enjoy extensive support and collaboration with your peers while gaining proficiency in the theory and application of web development.
Why you should apply:
We will be honest with you—our programs are intensive and require serious dedication. If you are intellectually curious, craving a career change, looking to advance in your field, and most of all, ready for a life-changing experience that is equal parts grueling and rewarding, this might be for you. Other reasons this web development class could be the right move:
- You are looking to change jobs or companies—or transition from a non-technical role to a technical role in your current organization
- You want to supplement your current income through freelancing—or be more productive in your current job
- You have the desire to learn the necessary skills to execute on an entrepreneurial idea and build your own product or service
- You aspire to further your knowledge or add to your skill set while in college
Knowledge you will gain:
Our curriculum covers front end and back end technologies*, and you will complete the program with the skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
The part-time coding program is 6 months (24 weeks) long and the full-time program is 3 months (12 weeks) long.
No previous experience is required. Our pre-course tutorials will help you prepare for the Coding Boot Camp.
No, you do not need to be a University of Denver student to enroll in University of Denver Coding Boot Camp. The program is offered through University of Denver’s University College.
- Full-time (12-week) and part-time (24-week) options
- Part-time classes held two weekday evenings and Saturdays
- Full-time classes held Monday – Friday