Part-Time Online – 18 or 24 Weeks
Coding, Cyber, and UX/UI: 24 Weeks
Digital Marketing and Tech PM: 18 Weeks
- Convenient evening and weekend classes
- 3 class days – 10 hours of total weekly in-class time
- Either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday* depending on your class start date| 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Minimum of 20 hours to outside work per week (depending on experience)
Full-Time – 12 Weeks
- Accelerated, immersive schedule
- Monday through Friday | 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Part-Time Online – 24 Weeks
- Learn through a blend of scheduled instructor-led online classes as well as engaging content and projects to work through on your own schedule
- Classes two evenings per week (2 hours per class) either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday* depending on your class start date
- A minimum of 20+ hours outside of class on self-paced learning and hands-on projects
*Please refer to the day of the week on which the listed start date falls to determine whether your program will be on the Mon/Wed or Tue/Thur schedule. Confirm class schedule with admissions prior to enrollment.
- Full-Time 01/31/22
- Part-Time 02/15/22
- Part-Time 03/16/22
- Part-Time 03/07/22
- Part-Time 03/26/22
- Part-Time 03/07/22
- Part-Time 02/01/22
- Part-Time 03/09/22
Explore some of the facilities.
With numerous classrooms, office spaces, multi-purpose meeting and conference rooms, a technology center and two gathering rooms, the Chambers Center serves the needs of many groups and organizations.
- Parking permits: Available for the entire duration of the boot camp, at a monthly rate. You can also find a variety of visitor parking lots on campus on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Public transportation: The University of Denver Light Rail’s top is only a 10-minute walk from the Morgridge College of Education.
- Bike parking: Available in a variety of locations on-campus.
The Chambers Center for the Advancement of Women: 1901 East Asbury Avenue, Denver, CO 80208
Daniels College of Business
The Daniels Building is the heart of the College, housing state-of-the-art teaching and conference facilities, student and faculty common areas, dining and more.
Daniels College of Business: 2101 S University Blvd, Denver, CO 80210
Ready to learn more about the University of Denver Boot Camps? Contact an admissions advisor by filling out the form below.