Learn AI Online in 24 Weeks
Artificial intelligence is an innovative solution to help organizations move more efficiently, cut costs, and solve complex business challenges. AI has also increased in popularity and demand — machine learning engineer was one of Glassdoor’s Top 50 Best Jobs in America in 2022.1
Students in our AI boot camp build proficiency in numerous technologies to help meet that growing demand. Some of those technologies include exploring Python, unsupervised and supervised machine learning, generative AI, natural language processing, artificial intelligence, chatbots, and many more. You’ll build an impressive professional portfolio that displays your AI talents to potential employers while honing your craft. You’ll learn from expert instructors with more than five years of industry experience.
Behind every smart device is a smarter human. How will you harness the power of AI for your organization? Optimize your career opportunities with the University of Denver AI Boot Camp today.
150 Best Jobs in America 2022. (2022). Glassdoor. Retrieved July 14, 2023.
Our course is designed for working professionals while providing you with the structure and support you need to be successful in achieving your career goals.
Our online AI boot camp from the University of Denver offers live, interactive virtual classes led by expert instructors in the field of data analytics, programming, and artificial intelligence.
Our market-driven curriculum teaches you the most in-demand AI and machine learning models through real-world examples. Everything you learn is immediately applicable to a professional environment across a range of industries.
Why Choose Our AI Boot Camp?
- You will receive a non-credit Certificate of Completion from the University of Denver’s University College that you can show to potential employers after studying part time over 24 weeks.
- You can pursue careers across a wide range of industries that use AI — or implement AI tools at your current organization.
- The curriculum covers a range of key topics such as Python coding, external APIs, data modeling and forecasting, neural network models, deep learning, ethics and AI, and much more.
- You will build a portfolio of work that solves data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence problems to further stand out in a competitive job market.
- You will join a career engagement network of more than 250 employers that helps you gain access to potential employers regardless of when you attended our boot camp.
- You will receive free professional career support resources throughout your career.
- Throughout your learning, you will have access to 24/7 on-demand academic support.
By the time you’ve completed this boot camp, you’ll be equipped with a wide variety of programming, data, and machine learning skills. You’ll have learned to create Python-based scripts, interact with APIs using Python Requests and JSON parsing techniques, utilize data-driven programming languages and libraries, and much more. The market-relevant topics covered in the curriculum, which is designed to accelerate your learning and your career, include:*
Programming for Artificial Intelligence
- Fundamental Python Syntax
- Python Coding Logic & Reasoning
- Python Script & Dictionary Creation
Making Predictions with Data
- Data Modeling
- Data Forecasting
- Time Series Data
Machine Learning Optimization
- Evaluating Model Performance
- Imbalanced Data
- Model Selection for Success Metrics
- Limitations of Traditional Models
- Legal and Ethical Considerations
- Data Reproducibility
- Algorithmic Bias
- Data Privacy Regulations
- Deep Learning vs. Neural Networks
- Deep Learning on TensorFlow and Keras
Natural Language Processing
- Natural Language Processing
- Word Models
- Generative AI
- AI Applications Outside the Computer
- Active Research Areas
- Ethics and Regulation
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Our Innovative Online Model
Dedicated Student Support
Throughout the boot camp you’ll receive support from a cohort success manager who is committed to helping you stay on track with your studies and will be there to answer any questions you may have. You’ll also have access to on-demand, content-based chat support when you need it.
Flexible, Interactive Virtual Classes
Attend class from wherever you are. These online sessions are NOT lectures: they’re designed to be highly engaging and interactive. Work with other members of your tightly knit cohort and broaden your experience while leaning on your instructor and teaching assistants.
Ensure you’re developing a strong understanding of data modeling, deep learning, and artificial intelligence by applying them in real-world settings. The cadence of these assignments will help you progress through the course as you should be.
Get Program Info
Those who complete our AI boot camp will be qualified for a variety of different AI job positions, including:
- Collect, interpret, and visualize key financial and market data in order to help an organization make more informed decisions.
- Run programs, predictive models, and algorithms that improve pattern recognition in machines and perform tasks that help accomplish project goals.
- Assist organizations across a wide range of industries in applying AI solutions to reduce costs, develop business growth strategies, and train employees to leverage AI in their everyday roles.
- Develop and improve artificial intelligence systems and methodology to be used across a variety of business applications from chatbots and language processing to speech and facial recognition systems.
An AI Boot Camp is Right for You If:
You’re currently working as a data or business analyst and looking to take your tech career to the next level by adding machine learning, programming, and AI model training tools to your resume.
You want to apply AI techniques and methodology in your current role to further drive growth for your organization and be the one your team turns to for new ways to solve complex business problems.
You’re looking to build a career in tech from the ground up more quickly than a traditional degree program and want to leverage AI model training tools in your chosen industry.
How to Apply
Reserve your spot today — the next AI boot camp starts soon. It only takes a moment to request information, and then you’ll be put in touch with a member of the admissions team. They can then answer questions and help you start your application. To apply:
- Fill out our program interest form so an admissions advisor can get in touch with you.
- Connect with an advisor to discuss the program and talk through your goals.
- Complete a short application.
- Complete a multiple-choice critical-thinking and problem-solving assessment.
- Connect with admissions to discuss financial options and payment.
- Finalize your enrollment and pay your deposit.
- Start your boot camp!
AI Boot Camp Schedule
- 24-week online format
- Study part time while maintaining your existing professional, educational, or personal obligations
- Learn through live online classes three days per week and projects designed to enhance your portfolio
- Dedicate 9 hours of scheduled in-class time per week and a minimum of 20 hours outside of class to hands-on projects and practice work
» AI Boot Camp:
- Part-Time 10/23/23
- Full-Time 11/13/23
- Part-Time 10/10/23
- Part-Time 12/11/23
- Part-Time 12/11/23
- Part-Time 12/11/23
- Part-Time 03/11/24
- Part-Time 04/08/24