Online classes begin soon
Become a Web Developer Online in 24 Weeks
Online Coding Boot Camp
Coding and logic-based skills are becoming increasingly in-demand across job markets. The University of Denver Coding Boot Camp’s Online full-stack web development program teaches you the key skills for front-end and back-end development and helps prepare you for success in the professional world.
- Maintain your current work schedule by studying part-time, with convenient evening and weekend classes held remotely.
- Join together with your classmates to tackle complex projects and get hands-on training through experiential learning opportunities.
- Put your new skills into practice by building complex projects and applications that will bolster your professional portfolio.
- Gain an edge in the field through our comprehensive career services such as technical interview preparation, resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, coaching, soft skills training, and more to help launch or advance your career.
- Receive a non-credit Certificate of Completion from University of Denver’s University College, demonstrating your achievements.
Through live, instructor-led sessions, extensive support, and collaboration with your peers, you’ll gain real-world experience in full-stack web development.
Learn In-Demand Skills—from Anywhere:
Our online coding curriculum covers front-end and back-end technologies*, and you will complete the program with the skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
How the Online Program Works:
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking, but we know that many people need the flexibility of being able to study online from any location. University of Denver Online Coding Boot Camp blends the structure and benefit of instructor-led classes with the convenience of a fully online program.
- You will attend live classes online, from any location. Sessions are held two weekday evenings and on Saturdays.
- Classes are held online in real-time, allowing you to tap into an immersive classroom environment remotely, benefit from collaboration with peers, and receive extensive on-demand support.
- You can miss up to 12 classes and catch up on your own time. But, it is highly encouraged that you do not miss any sessions during the first three weeks, as the content is foundational and required for success in the program.