Whether you’re just starting out with AI or you’ve dabbled with AI applications, we can help you tap into its full potential. The boot camp serves as an introduction for those just entering tech and builds on that foundation with specialized AI skills for those looking to upskill and set themselves and their resumes apart. Upon completion, you will be able to lead AI conversations — and initiatives — to bring about key results for your organization.
As you prepare to start, switch, or upgrade your career, we will support your learning journey with unparalleled services and resources.
- Get 24/7 on-demand learning assistance via text or video chat.
- Work one-on-one with a tutor if you get stuck on any problems or assignments.
- Connect with a powerful network of engaged instructors, TAs, peers, and former students.
- Meet one-on-one with a career coach and tap into our network of 250+ employers.
- Build a portfolio as proof of your new skills in AI.
No previous programming skills are required to apply. However, it is recommended that applicants hold a bachelor’s degree or two years of work experience in business, finance, statistics, management, or a related field.